5/14/09

Wise Wizards and rings of power !!!!

Hello again, another day another adventure. Well it's not so much an adventure, more of a random encounter with a wise old man (wizard maybe). It began after work, after I gone and get myself a samosa at the samosa king. That's when I first saw him kinda tall wearing glasses and the white hair. Took a bit longer than most in the line(for food of course), that is life I guess. I got my food and went to the bus stop to wait for the bus (or rocket or is it??). I started to eat my food, while reading the news paper (reading + food = awesome). The wizard was there waiting in the bus shelter. He asked me if I was eating samosa. I said yes. He then went on to explain that there's a place that sells good food, cheaper than samosa kings, there samosa are filled with more vegetables that the competition ( he goes on like this in a loop ranting that A1 is better than samosa king). He then asks me my age, and if I work and study. He said it was good that I was studying, and near the end told me to excerise because I was fat. It was a good experience. Thank Atheismo(god of atheism) for the adventures of life ^_^ And the pictures are of a ring of power I found on the street it grants you randomized modifier to your strength, but it doesn't go lower than +1. This a couple of pictures of the power ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment